ALL ITEMS ARE SHIPPED FIRST CLASS WITH TRACKING UPON
PAYMENT RECEIPT SAME DAY OR WITHIN 1 BUSINESS DAY.
ALL FREE GIFTS MUST BE RETURNED.
FREE RETURNS: UNOPENED AND ALL FREE GIFTS RETURNED UNOPENED AND UNDAMAGED.
Guaranteed Delivery Dates are assigned by eBay, not by the sellers. During these times, it is difficult to guarantee 100% delivery dates. Even Amazon misses the guarantee delivery dates on packages .
If your item doesn’t arrive by the guaranteed delivery date
If the item you bought with Guaranteed Delivery doesn’t arrive on time, we’ll make it right.
To let us know, you can either:
- Find the Guaranteed Delivery information in your order emails and click let us know. Then click Report delivery issue on the order details page.
- Find your item in My eBay under Purchase History and select Report late delivery from the More actions drop-down menu.
Next, select an option to let us know how we can make it right for you. You may be able to:
- Receive a voucher that you can use on a future eBay purchase (if shipping was free).
- Get a refund for the shipping cost (if you paid for shipping).
- Return the item for free and get a full refund if the listing offers returns.
- Let the seller know that you didn’t receive your item.
That’s all you have to do! We’ll process your request right away. Just make sure that you let us know within 30 days from the guaranteed delivery date.
Note: Vouchers will be available in checkout before you pay and they expire 30 days from the date they’re issued.
Ebay's guaranteed delivery date is based on 9 out of 10 first class packages arriving within 2-4 days of shipment. To keep up with the guaranteed delivery set by eBay, shipments are made to the post office 2X per day. Therefore, at least 39 out of 40 (97.5%) packages arrive within the guaranteed shipment time.